News

*Pack ur bags and get ready for the batch trip!! :D

Friday, March 2, 2007

Well Done Nutz!!


I am really happy to rest my fingers on keys to note down about the activities going on....yea the sports meet of IIT!!

I am glad to inscribe about the eagerness I saw in my colleagues in this burning event… yea all were eager to contribute in participating and the impatience to go and cheer our cricket team today was an good example what an enthusiastic batch we have...

Yes I am sure that our team must have been missing their friends in the play ground… and though you don’t know boys, all your batch mates wanted to join you in ground,to cheer you up, to watch how u play and to share the fun out there. How ever I hope most of girls and boys made it before our team play.. Well done my pals…. Winning is not everything… participation is also a victory… Keep up your good work my dear friends lets make it a big day coming Sunday!! Our first sports Day of IIT… And I hope we always will be like this in future too. One and only nutz batch… achievers!!! Lets show others who we are and what we can do… the world out there is looking at us so lets give them a chance to see how talented, how united and what a great batch we are… go achievers go go go.. we can do it!!!!

No comments: